Friday, November 13, 2009

I love mornings

Good morning everyone! Anyone who knows me would know that I am currently burning my mouth with coffee (not a whole pot- ahem- Aesch) as I do every morning. One would think that I would just learn to be patient and not drink scalding liquids or food for that matter but instead I have learned to enjoy forcing my oral cells to proliferate on a daily basis. I tend to be extreme in my thinking and therefore enjoy either painfully hot food or frigidly cold food- namely ice cream. A new year's resolution should probably be to learn this middle road mindfulness that the Buddhist community cherishes. Have you guys ever tried meditating in a group? I have and one time in skinny jeans- holy knee pain! Anyway, girls I did not know that this blog had the possibility of secrecy and caught up in the excitement of blogginess I invited friends to follow! Oh- I am also following! Are you supposed to follow your own blog? And I asked Shaun to follow- I mean following your girlfriend's blog is equivalent to courting, no? Well, it appears that we still have some detailios to work out. Also, I have to admit that having an audience adds to my apprehension to post as well as my desire to keep the posts coming! Finally, I feel like for now, the title fits and if anyone has anything specific they would love to hear about other than my arbitrary thoughts, please let me know! Oo! Oo! Word of the day anyone? Who doesn't love a word of the day? Hmm... logorrhea! Definition- excessive talkativeness! And with that I should probably conclude!

1 comments:

ashley said...

dragon tongue

Post a Comment