Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Kristen, as it often happens we are in similar situations. Sometimes more complex, although in this instance purely superficially I desperately need my hair cut as well. Although, I have different criteria that must be met in order for me to finally do something with my hair... although I love the mohawk. For example, my hair can only remain untangled for a few minutes after being brushed and in an effort to grab my sweater I had closed in my door, I managed to close my hair in my car door. Yep, it definitely needs some pruning, as it is a bush. I found it funny that you had a Bukowski essay because he coined one of the best quotes ever... “Some people never go crazy, What truly horrible lives they must live.” Also, your last addition reminds me of The Electric Kool-Aid Acid Test by Tom Wolfe. It's full of the same sort of literary pandemonium!

1 comments:

lz said...

Ouch. Sounds like the beast definitely needs some taming. No more purple for you? On this end, I've officially entered the Susan Lynn Elzey look-alike club..

What are your plans the weekend of Dec 18th? Ok yeah sounds great CANCEL THEM - cuz I'm flying into town that Friday and clearly, we are going out.

ps. where is ashley hiding??

Post a Comment