Friday, January 8, 2010

Men...

I have decided that either I frequent Starbucks more often than most or it is the daytime equivalent of a nightclub (dayclub?). On three separate occasions I have had interesting experiences with men... I had a guy pick up my friend and I's tab, the bar(ista)tender tell me "it's on the house," and most recently a friend and I were approached and asked if we were professional dancers (please note, we were sitting, not dancing) because he thought we would be perfect for his "videos."

2 comments:

ashley said...

HAHAHAHA. omg. men are ridic. my fav is that they think we have no idea what their alterior motives are, or that they even have any, when they approach us. more specifically, his VIDEOS?! wtf does that mean? hahaha. did you look horrified when he said that? sheesh. lately i've been battling the old guy prowlers on campus. not a particularly subtle species and super creepy bc they blatantly stare. oh men. haha.

lz said...

ashley you are banned from further commentary until you've made your own post!

Post a Comment