Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Snowblivion Survival

I am lost in a world of snowblivion. It "feels like -5" right now. It's not even fair for a nontemperature to describe the weather. On a brighter note, I thought I would add a link from an artist Shaun and I were listening to this weekend, I like a lot of her songs... it's just the kind of music that invokes the desire to sing along in a show choir-esque fashion with my own "interpretive" dance routines. To survive the elements, I went to the library (and grocery store) and got a few of the biggest books I have ever read or wanted to read (along the lines of Atlas Shrugged and Infinite Jest). The only prospect that keeps me warm is knowing that I will be in Honduras in 2 weeks. Although I am in need of work, I'll be volunteering in a medical clinic not making clothes for P. Diddy's line.

2 comments:

lz said...

don't joke, I had a dream about Mrs. Doles last night

lz said...

And have you read Atlas Shrugged yet ?

Post a Comment